(Summer, June-August) English Language Teacher: General English
Capital School of English (CSE) is a small family-owned language school situated in Bournemouth. We are looking for additional members of teaching staff to teaching mixed-nationality, adult classes for our busy summer season.
START DATES THROUGHOUT JUNE, JULY & AUGUST
- Plan engaging & enjoyable lessons with content and tasks appropriate to the aims, age range and needs of the learners aged 16+
- Control and facilitate interaction in the classroom that is appropriate to the activity, promotes learning, takes into account the different needs and abilities of learners and demonstrates an awareness of equal opportunities and diversity issues.
- First Degree or equivalent
- Cambridge CELTA or Trinity Cert. TESOL (TEFL-I)
Salary and Benefits
- Minimum £13.00 per hour.
- Salary dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Initial contract for 4 weeks with the possibility of extensions based on student numbers and demand for courses.
- Accommodation available if needed.
If you are interested in the position, please contact Leanne Priestley, Director of Studies - email@example.com
Apply for (Summer, June-August) English Language Teacher: General English
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly