Havebike Partnership (UK) Limited
Exciting opportunities at our Service & Repair Centre with full and part time positions available.
Professional cycle technicians wanted
We’re a young, fun, leading bicycle servicing and repair company; we’re London’s leading provider of collect & return bicycle servicing. We also work with Police, Ambulance, Fire and BMW Bikes.
We’re looking for experienced bicycle technicians to work in our large professionally kitted out Central London workshop. You must be willing and able to uphold our reputation for excellence, professionalism and fairness in the workplace – whilst offering each and every customer outstanding service: first time, every time.
- Experience of carrying out bicycle builds and pre-delivery inspection of new bicycles.
- Experience of bicycle servicing, maintenance and repair to bicycles.
- Physically able to carry out this role throughout the working day.
- Experience of working effectively with management and peers to achieve agreed targets and objectives.
- Able to communicate clearly and confidently: you will be required to compete all necessary paperwork in an accurate, legible and timely manner.
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial attitude: all our employees are engaged in the success of the business and we encourage our bicycle technicians to take an active interest in improving both their working environment and the services we offer our customers.
- Willing to improve through continuous professional development.
- Willing to learn and share knowledge: giving and receiving training.
- A full clean UK driving licence is desirable but not essential.
- good remuneration packages
- ongoing training (including Cytech & Bosch accreditation)
- uniform & trade price purchases
- the opportunity to progress in a dynamic fast growing company
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position please email your CV, together with a covering letter outlining the relevance of your qualifications and experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed for the attention of The Office & HR Manager.
Agency Disclaimer: Only direct applications will be accepted; no sales calls.
havebike… is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to a recruitment process that actively encourages people from all communities to apply for posts. You must have the right to live and take up employment in the UK.