Charter Account Executive - Private Jets
Charter Account Executive – Aviation
Exciting opportunity to join an established Private Jet Charter company based in Edinburgh. We are looking for a hard-working and motivated individual who is willing to work in a small team.
The role of the Account Executive is to be the first point of contact within the business for our clients. You will be dealing with all aspects of their travel experience and ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
- Manage flight bookings, create proposals, booking confirmations and itineraries for each booking.
- Liaise with operators to negotiate pricing and to ensure they meet with the Company’s service standards.
- Develop product knowledge and familiarisation of aircraft used.
- Account manage client relationships: Corporate, Music, Sport, TV & Film.
- Develop & maintain operator relationships.
- Update CRM databases.
- Helping with social media, marketing & business development where required.
What we look for:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in account management / customer services
- Eagerness to learn with exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbally.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proven decision making abilities.
- Fluency in English is essential: any additional languages are welcomed.
- A hard-working individual with the ability to work well as part of a small team.
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Experience in marketing or sales beneficial but not essential.
- Travel industry experience beneficial but not essential
- Dog lovers as we have 2 in our office
What we offer:
- Salary £21,000 - £24,000 depending on experience.
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays per year which increases with length of service.
- Private Healthcare and company pension scheme.
09:00 - 17:30
1 weekend in 5 on call (after initial training period)
1 weeknight on call (after initial training period)