Waiting Staff for The Kitchin
Award-winning Michelin star restaurant The Kitchin in Leith, Edinburgh is looking for knowledgeable and professional
waiting staff to join the team.
The Kitchin restaurant with celebrity chef Tom Kitchin at the helm has received numerous awards and accolades including ‘Best UK Restaurant’ and ‘Best Restaurant Experience 2015’.
The restaurant is known for its outstanding focus on local, seasonal produce and ‘From Nature to Plate’ ethos and its high standards of service and customer focus.
Joining The Kitchin would be a chance to be part of a strong and passionate team as the position offers various opportunities for career development as well as being involved in an expanding organisation.
The Applicant must
• have a very strong level of spoken and written English.
• display good work ethics
• have previous experience from working in hospitality, preferably within a fine dining or Michelin star environment.
• be willing to further their career in hospitality to hopefully grow and develop with the business
• enjoy working individually as well as part of a team
• have a presentable appearance and a friendly approach
• enjoy providing excellent customer service to exceed expectations
• Salary is based upon experience and is highly competitive.
• To apply for the position, please include a short cover letter and enclose a copy of your CV.