Restaurant Night Porter
We are currently looking for a Restaurant Night Porter to join the 2 starred Michelin Restaurant team at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons. Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, located in the picturesque Oxfordshire village of Great Milton in the outskirts of Oxford, is renowned as one of Britain's finest gastronomic experiences. It is also one of the country's most intimate and original hotels, with 32 individually designed guest rooms.
The role involves preparing the restaurant for the day ahead within all sections of the restaurant and preparing the restaurant fully for breakfast service. We are looking for people who demonstrate a passion for food and beverage, with excellent attention to detail and high standards.
Our people have a unique passion for delivering excellence to the highest standard. We look for people who aspire to learn new skills, are loyal, committed and wish to grow and develop within an inspiring culture. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a driven and passionate team focused on providing a quality experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working at night in a similar luxury environment
- Have a high standard of personal presentation
- Be passionate about attention to detail and excellence
The benefits of working at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons include:
- 28 holiday days inclusive of bank holidays, additional holiday days depending on length of service and a day off on your birthday
- A variety of staff discounts available at Relais & Chateaux and Belmond
- Staff discounts at Belmond Le Manoir and friends and family rates
- A guest experience after one year of service and every year thereafter
- Loyalty and recognition awards and special occasion gifts
- Excellent staff incentive programmes
- Meals provided on duty
- Uniform is provided
- Auto enrolled into company pension scheme
- Eligibility to join the childcare voucher scheme
- Staff parties and social events