Emergency nannies wanted!
Are you an inspiration and delight to children and adults alike? Would you relish the novelty and variety of a new childcare experience each day? Do you want the freedom to work when you want – with the security of knowing there's always enough work for you?
We're looking for experienced, vivacious, reliable and committed 'super nannies' ready to work at a moment's notice throughout the London area.
- You might need to fill in for a regular nanny who's on holiday or ill.
- Perhaps there's a school inset day that mum and dad forgot to plan for.
- Or maybe little one has a temperature and can't go to nursery.
Whatever the reason, the need is the same – for someone amazing to step in and help fill that childcare gap.
- Minimum 2 years' sole-charge experience.
- Childcare qualifications preferred.
- Excellent verifiable references.
- Enhanced DBS check in last 12 months (or signed up to update service).
- Valid paediatric 1st Aid certificate.
- Nanny insurance.
- Flexible, reliable, enthusiastic and well-organised.
- Great communication skills.
- A smartphone owner.
We're the UK's leading provider of emergency childcare, with a family of customers that numbers in the thousands. When their regular childcare arrangements fall through, they turn to us for help. Last year alone we successfully arranged over 340,000 hours of care.
Highly competitive rates of pay. Choose the jobs you want. Help a new family with each booking. Draw on plenty of support and advice. Gain valuable childcare experience.
Submit your CV below – if we like what we see, we’ll be in touch very quickly!