NVQ qualifications - Level 1 to Level 3 – Learn as you work-Ongoing training-Competitive wages-Full-Time/Part-Time
Wandle HealthCare Services provides carers with:
- NVQ qualifications - Level 1 to Level 3 – Learn as you work
- Ongoing training
- Competitive wages – up to £14.00 per hour
- Mileage paid
- Holiday pay
- Accrued holiday – The more you work the more holiday you receive
Wandle Healthcare Services requires Carers to be:
- Of a caring nature
Experience in Care and a UK driving License are desirable but not essential.
Your duties may include:
- Washing and assisting with personal care
- Assisting the client to dress and undress
- Moving and handling
- Meal preparation
- Monitoring clients well-being
- Assisting the client with exercising dependent on needs
However, these duties are all dependant on each individual clients needs and can vary from client to client.
Wandle Healthcare Services is a leading provider committed to delivering quality and personalised care to our clients in the comfort of their homes. The role of Care Worker is challenging but highly rewarding. We are looking for people who want to join a friendly team of professionals who understand that dedication and commitment are essential to the delivery of quality care.
Please call 02085457425/07802748185 for more information and register interest – Alternatively apply to the right and send us your CV.
Apply for CARE ASSISTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly