Administrator / Receptionist
We are an Immigration Law Firm based in Wembley. This is a full-time position to assist with the front-desk work as well as provide professional administrative and secretarial support to a partner and caseworker.
Immigration experience is a distinctive advantage.
The duties include:
- Management and control of the office / admin work.
- Meeting and greeting clients, answering phone calls and dealing with general queries.
- Managing the office’s workflow including travel planning, expenses, diary management, correspondence and legal documentation.
- Applicants must have excellent communication and phone skills, have the ability to multi-task, have the initiative, strong ethical standards and the ability to work to tight deadlines and good organisation skills. You must have good IT skills.
- We are looking for a person with a positive attitude and a good dose of common sense and someone who enjoys working in a highly demanding environment. Fluency in English is essential, knowledge of other languages such as Hindi is an advantage.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work well as part of a team, and have good people skills.
The salary offered is dependent on experience.
You will only be contacted if you are short-listed.
Please reply with CV.
No agencies please.