Contact Centre Team Manager | Full or Part Time
Would you like to work for a prestigious global company, with the luxury of longevity within your job role?
Are you an experienced management and/or customer service professional?
We are currently recruiting for both full and part time Contact Centre Team Managers to join our dedicated team based in Runcorn.
We use cutting edge technology for our clients and customers to ensure they have the best customer service a company can provide.
The operational hours are Monday-Friday 0800-2000 and Saturday-Sunday 0900-1800.
The full time position would require full flexibility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your leadership and customer service skills within a dynamic and engaging environment. As a Contact Team Manager, you will be responsible for 10+ charging Service Representatives, and will play a key part in encouraging their performance and development. .
- Taking ownership for the team's performance and developing plans to deliver service expectations
- Share experience, knowledge and ideas to support in developing staff within a team and peer groups
- Create a team focused culture who are motivated and inspired to achieve the objectives required
- Communicate the required customer service standards to the team and ensuring that the team works to achieve them
- Monitor and evaluate the standard of service provided to customers, in order to drive improvements in productivity and quality, whilst continuously finding ways to improve
- Takes ownership for customer complaints and strive to seek the best resolution and acts as an ambassador for customer care
- Deliver team meetings, coaching and 1:1's for all the team; setting clear, realistic goals, objectives and performance standards
- Ensure that processes and procedures are efficient, effective and are adhered too. Will not accept the 'status quo', whilst identifying new and alternative ways to improve processes and procedures to benefit the key stakeholders
Contact Team Manager | Team Manager | Team Leader | Contact Centre | Call Centre | Customer Service | Leadership | Coaching | Training | Development | Performance | Part Time | Set HoursEssential Skills:
- Qualified by experience (ideally 2+ years management experience) or equivalent in a customer focused role
- PC literate _basic proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including MS Word and MS Excel
- People management skills
- Track record of coaching and investing in people
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service excellence
- Analytical, decision making and problem solving abilitie
- Product knowledge or industry specific experience
emovis is the leading service delivery and technology arm of Abertis in the global markets for all electronic tolling and smart mobility solutions. With over 600 employees across 7 countries, we are committed to helping millions of motorists travel seamlessly along the world's busiest highways.
emovis is focused on keeping roads moving through all electronic tolling and smart mobility solutions. We design, implement, maintain and operate state-of-the-art road pricing solutions, including:
- All Electronic Tolling (AET);
- Open Road Tolling (ORT);
- Multilane Free-Flow Tolling (MLFF);
- Pay-by-Plate Tolling (also known as Video Tolling);
- Non-Stop Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) lanes;
- Road User Charging solutions (also known as Pay As You Drive);
- Nationwide Truck Tolling schemes;
- Congestion Charging Schemes.
Apply for Contact Centre Team Manager | Full or Part Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly