Restaurant Manager – Hotel – Cornwall – Fine Dining
- Salary from £25,000
- Fantastic added benefits
- Coastal location
Paramount Personnel are recruiting a Restaurant Manager for a 4 star Hotel in Cornwall. The 2 Rosette Restaurant routinely serves 100-200 covers for Breakfast & Dinner, but also some of the County’s most prestigious events.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and highly focused Restaurant Manager who can deliver exceptional standards of guest satisfaction.
As Restaurant Manager, you’ll strive to maximise revenue opportunities and adapt in a timely way to business needs and cost control. Working closely with the Head Chef, you’ll ensure guest satisfaction and flawless experiences in the hotel’s fine dining Restaurant.
- Ideally have experience as a Restaurant Manager or similar role within a similar luxury/fine dining establishment.
- Demonstrate a high capability of planning, directing and executing through other large events, conferences occasion dinners & weddings.
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills of self and others.
- Be pro-active and good at problem solving, with the ability to manage staff ratios and deliver consistent standards.
- Set and communicate realistic yet stretching goals for the Restaurant team.
- Ensure an exemplary Restaurant service is delivered without fail to a 4/5 star criteria.
- Motivate, inspire, coach and support the team to improve and develop to their full potential.
- Thrive under pressure in an unpredictable environment.
To apply for the position of Restaurant Manager, please e-mail your CV to Phil White through the link on the website or call Phil on 0845 658 6665.