Floating / Cover Front of House Team Member / Barista – Manchester Stores
What we're looking for // We're looking for a charismatic, enthusiastic and hard-working person to join the team as a flexible / cover Front of House Team Member / Barista at our Manchester stores. Our stores are at Manchester Science Park's Bright Building (M15 6JJ) and St. Peter's Square (M2 3LQ).
The successful candidate would ideally start on Thursday, 8th March 2018, ready to open on Monday 12th!
You would be required to cover sickness/holiday at our stores and therefore would need to be reasonably flexible. You would be employed on a flexible contract.
As a Front of House Team Member, you are the personality of Friska and therefore play a key role shaping our customers’ experience. Your knowledgeable and enthusiastic customer service should leave a lasting impression and make people feel great!
We are always looking for people who are keen to grow with the business and take on new responsibilities.
What we offer //
- A career in a growing company with opportunities for development
- Great work/life balance (we’re open Monday - Friday!)
- £8.50 p/h starting hourly rate, rising to £9.50 p/h when fully trained (due to increase in April 2018)
- Industry leading benefits including health cash plan, childcare vouchers, mystery shopper incentives, parties and lots more
- Free coffee and food when you’re working, so you can really maximise your menu knowledge!
We want to be the best employer in our industry and create a fun and rewarding workplace for the talented people we work with. Friska is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
If you like the look of our menu, feel inspired by our values and our mission, then we would love to hear from you!
~ Team Friska
Apply for Floating / Cover Front of House Team Member / Barista – Manchester Stores
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly