Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for passionate, hardworking, lovely people to join us at rhubarb.
We are a luxury food business with over 20 years’ experience. We manage and run Sky Garden which houses two restaurants; Darwin Brasserie and Fenchurch, and two bars. We also cater for over 600 fabulous private events a year that take place in the UK and abroad. We run the beautiful Gallery Mess at Saatchi Gallery as well as Pilots Bar & Kitchen and the American Airlines Executive Lounges at Heathrow Airport. Alongside all of this we also proudly manage the hospitality catering for Royal Ascot Racing Club and the Royal Albert Hall.
We are now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team based at our Head Office in South West London.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Digital Marketing Manager will primarily be responsible for planning, creating and implementing digital marketing activity to meet ambitious customer acquisition and growth targets.
This position is part of a small but passionate marketing team and this role requires someone who is driven and ambitious to help take this business to the next level. This is their first digital hire and marks an exciting time for the a business.
- With support from the Marketing Director, plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, email, social media and PPC activity
- Design, build and maintain organic social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing channels, and assess against goals, ensuring value has been fairly attributed, (ROI and other KPIs)
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners to ensure the best outcome for rhubarb
- Lead all website developments and changes in conjunction with agency partners
- SEO, technical on-page content and link building i.e.: from PR stories
- Management of email marketing platform and central database to launch automated/ triggered emails and regular communications
- Create, test and refine automated and targeted customer lifecycle marketing programs that promote customer loyalty, re-engage lapsed customers, and drive new customer acquisition
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Pro-active in supporting the wider business to digitise
- Managing group digital reputation, encompassing all review mechanics (both the management and utilisation of) as well as pro-active gathering of positive reviews from bloggers, influencers etc.
- The ideal candidate for this Digital Marketing Manager role will possess a broad digital background. You will have experience across the following areas:
- Experience running various acquisition channels with expert knowledge in at least one - PPC, SEO and affiliates
- Own rhubarb’s technology stack – deploying the correct tools where needed i.e.: social media listening tool
- Strong digital experience (email, CRM, PPC)
- You must be an excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Moreover you will have a passion for engaging and activating audiences, ideally with a B2C – hospitality environment.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.