Domino's Pizza Assistant Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of the world’s largest pizza delivery company; a place where winning, service, quality and relationships are values that underpin all that we do.
The Assistant Manager is key in ensuring the store is run efficiently and profitably in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
- Order stock and complete stocktakes.
- Manage the store during a shift and report any issues to your Store Manager.
- Be responsible for managing cash and other daily administrative tasks.
- Promote a positive brand image and provide excellent customer experience at all times.
- To monitor and maintain Domino’s Pizza Health & Safety standards.
What will be needed to be a Successful Assistant Manager:
- You will have an amazing visual eye to give your store the WOW FACTOR, you will be hands on with staff and customers and enjoy leading the store to continued success.
- You will be personable, warm and engaging as you will be part of a community of core customers.
- You will have experience working in any the following sector's: hospitality, quick-service restaurant or retail.
- You will enjoy sales and giving exceptional customer service.
- You will be organised, have the ability to delegate and prioritise the daily tasks of the job.
What will you get in return:
- Salary competitive
- Full training provided.
- FREE staff meals whilst on duty.
- Uniform provided.
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays.
- Annual staff party.
- Working for a well-known multinational company.
- Staff discount.
- Employee Recognition scheme.
If this sounds like you and the right step in your career then don't wait, send your CV today!
Apply for Domino's Pizza Assistant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly