Experienced Coffee Roaster & Roastery Manager
Ground Coffee Society have pioneered London’s speciality coffee scene since 2009, and have recently partnered with one of worlds most prestigious catering and events companies. Sourcing, roasting and serving our own coffee, over the years we built a solid reputation for delivering some of the most consistent and loved coffee around.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced coffee roaster to join us and run all aspects of our brand new coffee roasting facility in Bicester.
Our ideal candidate must;
- be a clean and well organised individual,
- have an extremely good eye for small details,
- have experience in production roasting and small batch specialty coffee roasting,
- be able to handle moderate levels of administration for
- be self motivated and task driven,
- LOVE COFFEE!
Daily tasks will include:
- General preparation tasks for roasting coffee (weighing greens, stickering bags, scheduling cropster, etc),
- Roasting coffee to our carefully designed profiles,
- The use of our intelligent coffee roasting management and quality control software,
- Daily cupping a tasting as a part of our quality control process,
- Managing greens stock, and placing orders with our coffee partners,
- Bagging coffee and dispatching to our clients via our courier partner,
- Ensuring the roasting room is always extremely clean and tidy meeting SALSA hygiene requirements.
- Working in a part of a large global organisation with exciting career opportunities,
- Competitive rates of pay with pension scheme,
- Enjoying amazing coffee, everyday!
This is a full time position and we offer highly competitive rates of pay to the right candidate. If this sounds like you, then please reply with an introduction cover letter and cv.