- Full training will be provided but previous experience of working in a kitchen would be advantageous.
As Kitchen Porter your responsibilities will include washing up Crockery, Cutlery, Pots and Pans and putting away deliveries. You will also ensure that the kitchen and refuse areas and relevant stores, corridors and equipment are cleaned and maintained to the highest degree of cleanliness. The role also involves assisting the chefs when necessary.
You must be able to work well under pressure as this can be a very busy kitchen/restaurant. You will be enthusiastic, have excellent personal presentation and attention for detail. You will also be a good timekeeper, have a positive attitude and have good communication skills with the Kitchen team.
Apex Hotels is a family owned Scottish company based in Edinburgh, London, Glasgow, Dundee and Bath, operating with Customer service as the primary focus for all members of the Apex Hotel team. The company has a reputation for providing a 'friendly face' to all guests and aims to provide positive opportunities for interaction with staff at every property.
- Use of gym & pool facilities
- Free meals when on duty
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Discounted room rates for staff and friends and family
- Employee of the month reward scheme
- Guest experience overnight stay
- Contributions to a Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Critical illness cover
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Spa discount
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’. We look forward to hearing from you!