Gerber trained Swimwear Pattern Cutter
Part time- Swimwear Pattern cutter with Gerber experience
This popular wholesaler is recruiting a part time Swimwear Pattern Cutter to join the dynamic team that support one of their clients: a fast-growing swimwear and accessories brand.
With experience using Gerber and Accumark Technology and an strong back ground in Pattern Cutting you will be seeking a part time opportunity to showcase your skills in a friendly hard working environment.
- Create initial patterns from design sketches and initial specs.
- Manipulate existing pattern blocks on the Gerber system and from garment blocks where appropriate.
- Digitize concept patterns into Gerber system.
- Amend patterns as required as a result of garment technologist fit requests or wearer trials.
- Produce accurate graded patterns using Gerber.
- Looking for a confident and experienced pattern cutter with 2 years minimum experience in swimwear, children’s swimwear is preferable but not essential.
- To have Knowledge of factory garment production capabilities and process.
- Knowledge of Gerber and Accumark.
- Knowledge of sewing fit samples is preferable.
- To be able to work in an accurate manner with attention to detail.
- Confident and motivated , to work within a small dynamic team.
- A clear communicator with good organization and time management skills.
2-3 Days per week, salary DOE