Hospitality Admin & Co-ordinator
Location of work:
32 Montgomery Road, Belfast, BT6 9HL
Various venue locations for larger booked events across Northern Ireland
General Admin and Daily/Event Hospitality Sales
Responsibilities, tasks and activities:
Answering customer queries, via telephone, email, social media and client meetings
Processing of all catering bookings, Invoicing all bookings
Organising catering deliveries and collections
Planning daily work schedules for catering chefs
Planning daily delivery schedules for delivery drivers
Producing weekly and monthly reports
Liaising with others departments within French Village
Liaising with suppliers
Liaising with other venue co-ordinators
Research and develop trends and customer needs
Administration and filing
Online Social Media Marketing
Other adhoc duties as required
Strong interpersonal skills, organisational skills and relationship management.
Skills & Qualifications:
Social Media, Excellent IT Skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
• Treats people with the respect and integrity in line with Company values
• Makes a full contribution to successful team performance
Planning and Control
• Establishes priorities, task and work schedules in advance
Attention to Detail
• Works within the limits of authority, seeking guidance when unsure
• Clear eye on the detail
• Has a can do attitude towards challenging performance targets
• Learns from opportunities presented by change
Managing the Customer Relationship
• Builds a rapport by taking a real interest
• Checks customer levels of satisfaction
• Presents a good image of the company to customers
• Listens to and observes customers to understand their needs and views in order to deal effectively with their concerns
• Remains polite and tactful towards customers
• Valid UK driving licence is required.
An understanding of individual responsibility in complying with the Health and Safety policies and arrangements.