Kitchen Assistant for Care Home in Bognor Regis
Kitchen Assistant - Part Time - Care Home - Health Care Scheme - Company Sick Pay - Benefits - Family Run Company - Flexible
Home : Royal Bay Residential Home, Bognor Regis
Hourly Rate : £7.50 (£7.95 from April 1st 2018 - Additional £1 for weekend rate)
Company Overview All of our Royal Bay Care Homes are proud of their warm atmosphere and dedicated, friendly teams. As part of our superior employment package, Royal Bay also provide Westfield Health care scheme, an exceptional Company Sick Pay policy as well as additional annual benefits such discount cards or vouchers.
- Previous experience preferable but not necessarily required.
- If you feel like you are a dedicated, compassionate and caring person, working in the care industry might be for you.
- Royal Bay Care Homes are enthusiastic about helping people learn on the job and achieving qualifications, encouraging all new employees through relevant training as soon as they can.
- We offer full induction and training
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- competitive hourly rate plus enhancements,
- 'Auto-Enrolment Work Place Pension' scheme and a uniform is provided.
- This post is subject to DBS & POVA clearance (cost will be met by employer).
Royal Bay Residential Home is situated near the seafront to the west of Bognor Regis in the Arun district of West Sussex. It is close to local shops, the Marine Park Gardens and the town centre. Historically, the building was a hotel for seaside tourists visiting the South Coast, before it became a care home under the previous owners. Acquired by Royal Bay Care Homes in 1999, the Home has gone on to become reputedly one of the finest homes in the area, providing the highest standards of quality care in a warm, homely environment.
With an oustanding reputation for care in the local community, Royal Bay Residential Home is run by the Manager Lian Hiltunen, Deputy Manager Clair Speller, as well as a team of dedicated staff with a number of relevant health care qualifications. The home has also achieved their Gold Standards Framework accreditation (GSF). A framework for implementing improved coordination and better organisation to deliver better outcomes in line with their needs and preferences for people nearing end of life care.
Royal Bay Residential Home is part of Royal Bay Care Homes Ltd. The Group is based in West Sussex and owns a number of Care Homes in Sussex, Dorset, Northamptonshire and Worcestershire. Royal Bay is an expanding group committed to the highest standards of care. It has been operating as a group for some 10 years, and its management team has experience in the care sector since 1976. For general information about Royal Bay Group, including its overall provision of care services and other related activities, please click here.