The company currently wishes to recruit a highly skilled, motivated and driven Mechanical or Electrical Engineer to work as part of the Dunbia Dungannon maintenance team. This represents an excellent opportunity to develop a maintenance career within a dynamic, fast – moving production environment. The successful candidate will report to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Fault diagnosis and repair of equipment, specialising in a mechanical or electrical discipline;
- Ensuring preventative maintenance schedules are followed and completed;
- Provision of technical support and general maintenance of the site;
- Working with hydraulic and pneumatic operated equipment;
- Support in identifying process improvement;
- Maintain and promote high standards and quality of work;
- Ensure that company policies and procedures and health and safety practices are followed
- Experience of working in a production environment desired;
- Time served in mechanical/electrical discipline
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative;
- Flexible approach to working patterns.
This role operates on a shift basis, including weekend work. Shift pattern will be discussed at interview.
All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.
Applications must be submitted on our standard Application Form and demonstrate how the above criteria is met. Application Forms can be obtained from Reception, www.dunbia.com or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday 23rd February 2018 at 12pm