Are you looking for a new challenge in sales? Do you specialize in luxury product? This role may be for you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Advisor to provide advice and assistance to customers to maximize the likelihood of a sale for our prestigious client based in various locations.
The ideal candidate will be energetic and outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills. You will be able to acquire thorough knowledge of the company's products (full training is provided) and pass that knowledge to customers.
The goal is to facilitate sales in every possible way in order to drive sustainable growth.
- Proven experience as sales advisor or other customer service/sales role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of computer systems and databases
- Able to balance a customer-oriented and a results-driven approach
- Professionalism and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Full Driving License
In return our clients offers:
- £20k with a real potential to earn even £40-£50k per year
- 22 days annual leave, rising to 24 (after 5 years) and 26 (after 10 years) continuous service;
- Company pension scheme and Life Assurance;
- Discounts on company products,
- Company car with private mileage fuel allowance - subject to eligibility,
Your core hours of work will typically be 08.00 to 18.00 on a rota basis incorporating weekends with a day off in the week. Sunday hours are typically 10.00 to 16.00.
Locations: Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch, Salisbury, Ferndown.
This is a great opportunity to join this great company on permanent basis so don't wait, sent your details today or phone Anna @ Mploy in Poole for more details.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.