Reservations & Events Coordinator (maternity cover) 30 hours a week Immediate start. Livelyhood Pubs
Livelyhood has a fantastic fixed term opportunity for an enthusiastic, organised and talented Reservations & Events Coordinator (maternity cover) - Immediate start ideally
We are searching for a person who can look after all reservations, from initial enquiry to delivery through to post event follow across all of Livelyhood’s venues. We host a range of bookings from tables of two in for a casual bite to eat to large private parties up to 250 people as well as other ad hoc events such as comedy nights, tastings, christenings and weddings.
The role is extremely fast paced, requires a lot of organisation, the ability to maintain excellent client relationships and clear communicative skills. You will report into Livelyhood’s Events & Marketing Director, Jessica Dahlin.
We are offering this role on a six-nine months maternity cover contract for 30 hours per week.
The hours need to be spread over five days (Monday - Friday), some additional evening and weekend work may be required for client viewings and meetings or when larger events are booked.
. The right person will:-
- Be comfortable using Email, Microsoft Excel and Word to a good standard
- Have a great passion for events
- Be a highly organised, reliable, efficient individual, happy to work on a variety of tasks, often to tight deadlines
- Be comfortable working on their own as well as it in a team
- Be trustworthy
- Be happy to travel to our other sites when needed – all in reasonable distance
- Have previous experience with bookings and events
- Understand that in this role they will be an important representative of Livelyhood
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels, fluency in English is essential
If you believe you are what we are looking for, CVs are warmly received
About Livelyhood Pubs
We are a South London operator of independent & inviting pubs.
We are opening more sites in South London, so this is also a brilliant chance for the right person to progress and be a key part of our growth.
Our modern locals are spaces with personality and are all about celebrating good food, drink, sport and entertainment – we love our sites and we have fun.
What we are Offering
- £9.00 - £11.00 per hour, based on experience
- 6 - 9 months contract, 30 hours a week
- Flexible working, career growth and a supportive, friendly work environment
- Claimable expenses for travel between our sites
- 25% staff, friends & family discounts valid in all Livelyhood sites
- 28 days holiday pro rated
- Quarterly staff recognition schemes
- Employer pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Great training available
- Real chance to be part of a great team of people, with a family workplace culture
- Start dates as soon as possible.
Interested individuals are asked to send their CV to us.
We will be considering applications as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application
You will appreciate that all applicants require proof of their eligibility to work in the UK and a UK bank account.