Steel Fixer - Canterbury
Steel Fixers - Canterbury
Contract type: Freelance
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £175 - £180 per day
Randstad Contact: Symone (Maidstone Branch)
We are looking for an experienced and competent Steel Fixer to work on a site in Folkestone. The candidate would need to have extensive experience in all types of steel fixing. Our rates are negotiable upon experience.
Please call Molly on 01622 357231.
You will need to:
* Read and interpret work drawings and specifications.
* Prepare the work, for instance, determine the required materials (quantity, size, etc.).
* Cut and saw steel bars as detail requires.
* Bend steel bars as detail requires.
* Hoist steel bars, steel mesh and reinforcements into place.
* Connect columns, beams, footings and girders.
* Maintain a safe and clean environment.
* Previous experience is essential
* Be reliable and flexible
* CSCS required
What you will get in return:
* A competitive hourly rate or day rate.
* Overtime opportunities.
* Offers of continuing work with the same contractor following the completion of the project.
* Access to a host of training via Randstad CPE's training team.
What you need to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.