Assistant Herdsperson required in Cheshire EXCELLENT PACKAGE
**TOP SALARY AVAILABLE AND EXCELLENT ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE WITH THIS ROLE**
- A competent individual is required to assist with the day to day running of our modern and successful dairy unit.
- Herd is spring calving, grazed from March to October and milked through a rotary parlour.
- Successful applicant will need to have some milking experience and demonstrate a passion for dairy farming.
- Responsibilities will include milking duties, grass and feed management, lameness detection, calving (night checks on a rota) and other farm duties.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic person who works well within a team, with high standards of cleanliness and animal welfare.
- In return for a competitive salary, every other weekend off, as well as regular breaks during the day and a 2 bedroom house, close to the farm.
- Permanent position, 24 days holiday per annum.
Apply for Assistant Herdsperson required in Cheshire EXCELLENT PACKAGE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly