We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic assistant greenkeeper to work on the golf course between March and October in 2018. The person expected to fill the role should have the following attributes:
- Good experience of golf course or grounds maintenance work, including ride-on cutting experience.
- 40 hour working week Monday to Friday – Full time
- Weekend work will be on a rota basis
- Will engage in all course maintenance projects and procedures
- Must be a team player and expected to work hard, with some long hours at times.
- Will learn about maximising the potential of poa annua greens.
- Potential to have spraying duties in with the role.
Remuneration will be based on skill level and experience.