Assistant Restaurant Manager £25K + live in 4 Star Resort
The Role: Assistant Restaurant Manager £25K + live in 4 Star Resort
Location: Arran, North Ayrshire (Live-In position)
Package: c. £25,000
Ellis Mack Recruitment is working with a high volume, luxury Hotel resort looking to recruit a hands on assistant manager for its premium hotel restaurant operation.
This multi faceted operation combines luxury Hotel accommodation, fine dining facilities, a brasserie style operation and extensive conference banqueting facilities. The business has grown from a 16 bedroom guest house to a resort now comprising two 4 star hotels with 85 rooms, thirty 5 star self-catering luxury lodges, three iconic restaurants, a shop, two leisure clubs with pools, a destination spa, an outdoor adventure centre and a children's 'Playbarn.'
Assistant Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to the Restaurant Manager
- Maintain standards across the operation
- Be very hands on in an operational position, providing support dealing with all operational issues on a day to day basis.
- Ensuring 1st class standard of service throughout all sites
- Recruitment, support training as well as regular staff reviews of junior staff
The Ideal Assistant Restaurant Manager will:
- Have a track record in similar high quality operations
- Be hands on, leads from front, good longevity throughout career
- Customer focussed
- The successful applicant will have proven experience track record in a similar quality operation
- Good longevity
- Driven to motivate consistently maintain the highest standards at all times
If interested in this position please call Chris on 0141 548 8246 or send your CV to email@example.com
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.