Multiple Residence Manager in London Full time & Part Time
We are recruiting an enthusiastic and dynamic Home Manager to join our Team for the opportunity to develop their career within a growing luxury home and concierge business acting for high net worth families in London.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience in high value property management in central London. This varied role requires exceptional customer service skills and the ability to be highly organised and multi task. As an excellent administrator, you will be a team player who enjoys a busy day with plenty of variety and visiting the most luxurious postcodes.
We will expect a lot from you, but we think you are the kind of person who will expect a lot from yourself. Please make sure you let us know why you are interested in this role.
Location: central London
Full time Salary: up to £25,000 gross per year plus zone 1,2 travel card plus annual bonus
Part Time Salary £11,508.00 gross per year
- Carry out weekly inspections of the assigned property portfolio and complete inspection reports
- Oversee annual preventative maintenance contracts and budgets
- Negotiate rates with third parties
- Ensure smooth running of the property including supervising contractors, cleanliness, gardeners etc.
- Set up utility bills under Principal’s name
- Record cleaning hours and maintenance spending on dedicated statement
- Prepare detailed house manuals
- Get property ready prior to client’s arrival including sourcing groceries and flower arrangements
- A “people person” and “nothing is too much trouble’ attitude
- A person who enjoys admin and has an interest in how things work in a property
- A person who can follow a manual to set something up e.g. a thermostat on a heater etc.
- Well-presented, discrete and confident
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving
- Excellent communicator
- High attention to detail and very organised
- Team player