Exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join an outstanding team and become part of our rapidly developing award-winning concept!
Do you want to work for the Best Employer in Hospitality 2015? If so, Loungers is for you! We are open all day, every day and serve great quality food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed environment.
We are currently recruiting for a talented Assistant General Manager at this amazing site. This position is not for the faint hearted, and office monkeys need not apply! We are more interested in a chap or chapess who wants to have a part to play in a swiftly evolving company whilst running a truly beautiful business. Frankly, who wouldn’t want that
Who are we looking for?
- Energetic and vibrant, as Assistant Manager you will be the ‘face’ of our businesses, and need to look the part – smart and well presented; you will set the standard for the site from the start. The right candidate will have a natural gift for hospitality and be able to motivate and lead a team through their passion, their example and their commitment.
- A fun, outgoing person with a real passion for food and drink.
- As Assistant Manager you will be a master of all trades who can bang out great tasting coffee, epitomise great bar service, look slick on the restaurant floor and do it all with a dazzling smile and aura of calm competence.
- A big personality who can lead from the front, with a great eye for detail, and is an organised and effective man manager.
- Competitive salary and package including a highly achievable bonus scheme
- Company incentives including trips abroad.
- A 48 hour week. (Yes, we know everyone says this, but we actually take it really seriously!)
- General Manager Training includes WSET course, Coffee Training from the Worlds Number 1 Barista (Seriously!) and access to industry leading training information & support.
- Fantastic opportunity for advancement and progression for the right candidate.
- The best staff party in Hospitality! Loungefest – See our movie
- The chance to gain funded training and qualifications at college.
Apply for Assistant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly