Hotel Night Receptionist
The Queen's Gate Hotel, South Kensington, a 90 bedroom 4 star hotel seeks a
Hotel Night Receptionist –
We are currently looking to recruit a Night Receptionist to join our existing team. As a receptionist you will be responsible for offering a welcoming and seamless check-in, deal with guest queries and ensure that all guest requests and instructions are planned and carried out. As a part of your daily tasks you will also be required to take and amend reservations, controlling and running the end of day Night Audit reports and offer the hotel’s services to ensure that the hotel maximises revenue at every opportunity.
What will you be doing?
- Building rapport with each individual guest, in order to create memorable experiences for all our guests
- Handling cash, and cashier duties.
- Doing handover with the evening receptionist
- Checking for remaining arrivals, checking correspondence and making sure all the reservations are in order.
- Auctioning any guest emails and follow ups for the night.
- Making sure all cash and credit cards are balanced with the business date any errors to be investigated and corrected and reported to Management.
- Updating guest profiles for arrivals
- Security patrols of the bedroom floors
- Checking the processing of wake-up calls
- Printing departmental reports after end of day procedure
- Printing registration cards for next day arrivals and attaching all reservation backups
- Checking-out early departures and issuing invoices
- Helping guests with luggage
What are we looking for?
- Able to display a pro-active approach to problem solving
- Good hospitality and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Tourist knowledge of London
- The ability to multi-task.
- Fidelio or Opera PMS experience
- Previous experience working the night shift.
What we offer in return
An annual salary of £21,000 with a review after 3 months. Paid overtime.
21 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
A job with responsibility and no split shifts
Training and development
Free meal whilst on duty.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work full time in the UK.
Send your C.V now.