Assistant Chef for Prestigious Golf Club
Full Time Assistant Chef
Broadstone Golf Club - Poole BH18
Set in the glorious Dorset countryside, Broadstone Golf Club is one of the finest examples of an unspoilt heathland golf course in the South and sits in the Top 100 courses in the UK.
The clubhouse boasts stunning views of the course and hosts various functions including large corporate events and weddings, on top of the day service to it’s members.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our outgoing and professional Catering Team for a Full Time Assistant Chef (75% contract may be available for the right candidate).
Job description - Prepare and cook a wide range of food to the standards set by the Bar & Catering Manager and to the satisfaction of the customers of the golf club, both members and visitors.
- Prepare and cook quality food for customers
- Store all food correctly
- Responsible for all food handled during preparation, cooking and service
- Support other chefs during busy times and work as part of a team
- To be able to work alone and to a high standard at other times
- High level of commitment to customer satisfaction
- Abide by all kitchen procedures and systems and ensure company standards are met, particularly in relation to Health & Safety, Food Hygiene and routine cleaning
- Approach all work responsibilities with a positive and proactive nature
- The ability to produce dishes to high standards
- Report daily to the Bar & Catering Manager about quality issues, stock levels, and any other issues
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness in the kitchen
- Ability to store, prepare and deliver excellent food for the customer
- Motivated to achieve customer satisfaction
- High standards of personal presentation and food/kitchen hygiene
- Love your job - demonstrate a positive attitude all day every day
- Ability to follow company procedures and deliver high standards
- Flexible and adaptable to perform any other duties as required
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings
- Full time
- Live out
- Competitive salary
The clubhouse is open 7 days a week therefore we do require flexibility over a 5 day working period which can include evening and weekend shifts. The kitchen opening hours in peak season are 8am – 5pm and in low season 9am-4pm. Additional hours will be required during functions.
In return we offer a competitive salary and work/life balance along with a great team and beautiful surroundings.
Due to the volume of applications if you do not receive a response within 14 days then regrettably on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful
Job Type: Full-time