Nanny/Housekeeper for a lovely family in Oxford - £40K per annum
Role: Live-In/Live-Out Housekeeper/Nanny
Care for: B4, G8, B9 & G12
Accommodation: Separate 2 bedroom Cottage
Hours: (Thursday-Monday) 8am-7pm
Salary: £40K per annum
A longstanding client of ours is looking for a meticulous and dedicated Housekeeper to join their small team of dedicated household staff in Oxfordshire.
The role will include a mix of housekeeping and MINIMAL childcare duties, as well as occasional simple cooking for the family. The ideal candidate will be flexible and discreet with at least 3 years of experience working as a Housekeeper in private houses.
This is a busy, fun family and the perfect role for a candidate looking for a long-term position.
The daily duties for the housekeeper will include:
- Maintaining high level of cleanliness throughout the family home
- Heavy duty cleaning of home as necessary
- Cooking for the family
- School runs - taking the children to activities - Driver essential, car provided
- Care for fine clothing and antique furniture
- Going out on errands
- Laundry & Ironing
- Assist Nanny if necessary
- Running Errands
- Babysitting, including some overnight stays.
In order to be considered for this role you must;
- Previous Experience in Housekeeping
- High levels of cleaning including experience of cleaning
- Be able to drive and have a full clean license
- Well presented
- Good level of spoken English
- Highly adaptable/flexible
- Use own initiative
- Be capable with technology
- Happy to go above and beyond
- Healthy and fit to run around the house