CHAUFFEUR REQUIRED FOR HNW FAMILY IN SOUTH KENSINGTON - £50-£55K
Days/Hours: 5 day Rota
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Location: South Kensington, London
Seeking a well presented and experienced private Chauffeur to work full-time for a HNW family in South Kensington.
Although you will frequently drive the whole family, the primary focus will be on driving the male Principal to and from appointments and meetings during the day. The Principal has multiple residencies in London and you will work within a team of Chauffeurs to ensure his day runs smoothly.
You will be required to drive various vehicles and must have excellent knowledge of London roads and experience driving luxury cars.
You must be comfortable working with children and other household staff as well as working with corporate clients and guests of the family.
The ideal candidate will be a switched on individual with excellent communication skills and a professional manner.
Interviewing now for an immediate start.
The daily duties for the role would include:
- Working within a team of experienced Chauffeurs
- Driving the Principal to and from appointments/social engagements
- Driving the whole family including children
- Airport drop offs and collections
- Occasional school runs
- Fully responsible for the maintenance of the vehicles
- Responsible for arranging vehicle MOTs and parking permits
- Responsible for refueling the vehicles
- Ensuring congestion charge has been paid
- Ensuring the vehicles are clean at all times and polished regularly
- Ad hoc errands on behalf of the family
To be considered for this role you will;
- Have 5+ years’ experience as a Chauffeur
- Have excellent contactable references
- Have extensive knowledge of West and Central London roads
- Have a full clean UK driving license
- Be (or be willing to be) DBS checked
Apply for CHAUFFEUR REQUIRED FOR HNW FAMILY IN SOUTH KENSINGTON - £50-£55K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly