Chef de Partie £18-20k salary
The Role: Chef de Partie
Operation: Bar Kitchen
Package: £18,000 - £20,000
Ellis Mack is working with this unique and well established independent multisite operator. High volume, high quality this multi-site expanding operation can offer excellent career progression opportunities, suited to a career motivated, passionate foody Chef.
Chef de Partie Opportunity:
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated CDP to take the next step in their career working in one of Scotland`s premium restaurants.
Responsibilities as Chef de Partie include:
- Managing your own section under the guidance of senior management
- Maintaining driving consistently high standards of produce.
- Supervising training of junior members of staff.
- Daily Stock Control ordering.
- Input into all areas of kitchen management inc all KPI targets such as GP %, environmental health issues, menu design etc.
The ideal Chef De Partie will:
- Have Chef de Partie/Junior Sous experience in a similarly high-quality operation.
- Possess a passion and knowledge for food.
- Be driven and focussed on first class standards across every aspect of the operation.
- Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times.
This growing independent company will offer career development opportunities and personal development adding to the attractiveness of this opportunity.
All the company's portfolio of businesses are quality operations throughout Glasgow / Edinburgh
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0141 548 8246.
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. In accordance with the amendment to the Immigration, Asylum, and Nationality Act 2006, effective from 29 February 2008, you are required to provide proof of the Right to Work in the UK.