Front of House Staff
Cork and Bottle is a group of iconic wine bars with two fantastic venues located in the heart of theatreland in London's West End and 2 minutes from Paddington Station.
Established in 1972 this globally known name boasts a wine list of over 300 wines. The food is British/European influenced and our cheese selection is one of the best in London with over 20 cheeses from around Europe.
We are looking for customer focused floor and bar staff that are passionate about delivering excellent service and love food, drink and people.
If you believe you are a fit and ready for your next challenge then please send us your CV with a brief cover letter telling us a bit about yourself.
Immediate start; Competitive hourly rate, Share of tips/gratuity, Full training, Career progression.
We are looking; Bar & Floor staff to join the Cork and Bottle team in Leicester Sq & Paddington.
The role and benefits…
This role of a bar staff or waiter is for someone who is looking to work in a team orientated and fun environment.
- You will get full training in food and drink knowledge and service
- Flexible hours
- Guest focused and passionate about the hospitality industry.
- You have had similar or some previous experience in a front of house role within a wine bar or restaurant and are passionate about food and drink especially wine.
- Energetic and positive
- Have a passion for wine and be a foodie at heart
- Have knowledge of the London food scene and current trends
We will offer you;
- An hourly salary paid weekly
- Fantastic development opportunities.
- Online e-learning to develop your knowledge
- WSET training for those wishing to develop a deep seated knowledge of wine and food pairing
- Food Discount
- Company perks with tons of savings for you every week.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £7.50 to £9.50 /hour