Exciting opportunity not to be missed! G’s Group has a unique position available for a Stock Supervisor to join the team based in Ramsey. The role is a 6 month contract (temp to perm) position offering a competitive salary and benefits - this is an exciting opportunity to develop your career!
At G's, we are proud of our heritage as market-led growers and suppliers of sustainable and healthy farm fresh produce. Through providing innovative solutions to our customers from Seed to Shelf we have ambitious growth plans to be the lead in our industry sector. G's is an incredibly exciting and fun place to work and we are on a mission to attract new talent into our business; it is a fast-paced, stimulating and rewarding environment with plenty of opportunities for our People to grow. We can only achieve this through living our values each and every day in everything we do; Trust, Efficiency, Quality, Expertise, Can-do.
We are currently seeking a Stock Supervisor to join the procurement team at Ramsey, reporting the Procurement Manager.
Main responsibilities of the Stock Supervisor include:
- Daily stock volume and quality reporting as agreed.
- Maintain good product segregation of different colours, sizes, grades, etc.to include segregation of industrial and packhouse seconds.
- Maintain close working relations with production and planning to ensure sufficient stock is allocated and supplied to the lines at all times.
- Ensure allocation of stock to production in correct rotation in order to maximise packing efficiencies, whilst maintaining a focus on yield and grower returns at all times.
- Monitor adherence to allocation plan and take appropriate actions.
- Monitor and feedback to Production team scanning accuracy.
Conditioning and Rotation
- Ensure conditioning and rotation of stock to maintain the highest possible quality standards and crop utilisation.
- Maintain seconds and ensure timely stock turnover as required, flagging any excesses of material to the Procurement and Non retail sales manager.
Skills, knowledge and experience required by the Stock Supervisor:
- Experience of stock management within the Fresh Produce Industry would be beneficial
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications (mostly Excel)
- Self-motivated and problem solving skills
- A good level of numeracy
Why work for G’s?
With future scope for career progression, G’s prides itself on offering great opportunities for training, progression and development. G’s is the place to be to develop and meet your long term career goals. We aim to be an employer of choice.
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join Europe’s leading fresh produce companies as our Stock Supervisor.
G’s are an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Stock Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly