German Speaking Personal Assistant
A global leader in the technology and online industry is looking for a Personal Assistant (PA) on a temporary basis until the 8th of June. As the PA you'll be working for the Brussels, Northern Europe and Greater European policy teams. You will be at the heart of the action behind the headlines and supporting 3 Directors and their respective teams. This is an exciting and demanding role for an experienced PA with strong communication, collaboration and networking skills.
In this role you will anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You will move quickly with the changing environment and will be up to date with products and services.
- Performing administrative tasks in a timely manner with attention to detail including calendar management, travel arrangements, expenses and meeting organisation
- Being responsible for team communications, assisting with reporting, updating emails and using these skills to foster the cohesiveness of the team geographically
- Acting as a focal point of contact within your team and with other departments, including the handling of confidential information
- Organising and supporting internal team off sites, events and activities
- Understanding internal policies including travel and purchasing and being able to communicate these policies to the relevant teams
- Developing and improving the efficiency of team processes and serving as the lead on various projects
- Assisting with events organised by the policy team and deepening knowledge of policy issues
Essential skills and experience:
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Previous PA experience
- Fluent in German
- Experience of providing high quality professional administrative support including calendar management, travel, budgeting, event planning and leading projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.