Groups, Conference and Events Apprentice - Hilton Brighton Metropole
Earn a Wage while you Learn!
Hilton Brighton Metropole is looking for enthusiastic people with a passion for hospitality to join their Groups, Conference & Events Team as an Apprentice.
Why join us as an Apprentice?
- Work for the most recognized name in Hospitality
- Voted #9 Great Places to Work Globally!
- Be mentored by a Team of Professionals
- Receive on the Job training while you work towards a nationally recognized Level 2 Diploma.
- The Hilton Benefits include worldwide travel perks, complimentary meals provided, service charge and high street discounts including cinema tickets
What will I be doing?
- Contribute to high levels of customer service
- Manage customer relations when necessary
- Comply with and have full knowledge of regulations regarding Health and Safety
- Undertake any reasonable duties that may be assigned by the senior manager in the hotel
- Complete all aspects of the training programme
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Willingness to learn