Are you looking for a part-time, long-term permanent position with competitive rates of pay and flexible working hours? If so please read on…
Situated between Bournemouth and Poole, the business has parking, but if you haven't got a car its easily accessible by public transport.
The longest standing employee has been there for around 30 years with the average being 6 years. I'd like to think this demonstrates it's a wonderful place to work. The team is only made up of around 12 people and this position is an addition to the team, not a replacement. The shop floor cleaning has been carried out up to now by the production staff but with an increased workload their time needs to be focused on producing products.
Due to the nature of the business the cleaning of the shop floor will be messy due to various lubricants and oils being used in their processes.
General duties include:
· Cleaning of the office area
· Cleaning of the workshop area (can be a little greasy)
· Cleaning of all the communal area's
· Ownership of the new staff canteen
· Use of cleaning chemicals
· Ideally someone that has the drive to self-manage and plan their own workload
· Absolute dream would be someone that is able to create a cleaning roster
For more information please get in touch with Sonja at Rubicon.