Health Care Workers | Health Care Assistants
Has anyone ever told you that you are outstanding at what you do?
We are looking for a caring and talented individual to join our team as a Health Care Assistant. We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a special place where you can reach your true potential.
Is this you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals and experts that are truly some of the best in their field. You will receive all the training you need to fast track yourself to success.
If you are looking for a career, with genuine opportunities to move up the ladder, then we are a company that wants to help you, guide you and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
What will I be responsible for?
As a Carer, you will take on the role of providing care for our residents in accordance with their individual care plans, under the guidance and supervision of the Nurse in Charge and Senior Health Care Assistants. You will be responsible for:
- Providing ongoing monitoring, support and assessment of all residents' needs and reporting any concerns to the Nurse in Charge.
- Building relationships and communicating with residents to help them deal with their illness and symptoms.
- Assisting with personal care including, washing, bathing and dressing.
- Serving meals and assisting with feeding when necessary.
- Helping residents to walk or get about in wheelchairs. Assisting with social and leisure activities for residents.
- Undertaking other activities to assist in the efficient running of the Unit as required.
What are the working hours?
PJ Care operates 12 hour shifts, 8am to 8pm and 8pm to 8am on a rolling rota basis (full time equates to an average of 38.5 hours a week). You will have every second weekend off and are never scheduled to work more than three shifts in a row.
Rewards & Benefits
We are a business who believe in growth and development and are committed to investing in our people.
As well as a competitive salary, we also offer a range of excellent benefits including a pension scheme, employee assistance programme, retail discounts, subsidised meals, free parking, childcare vouchers, 'Recommend a Friend' scheme of up to £500 per referral, and free uniforms.
Health Care Workers | Health Care Assistant | Health Care | Carer | Support Worker | Neurological Care | Care Worker | Resident Carer | Neurology | Supported Living | Assisted Living
When recruiting for Carers, we look for individuals who are:
- Committed to the highest standards of care.
- Looking to enhance or develop their skills with an award winning company.
Additional Package Info: We also offer a range of excellent benefits
About Our Company:
PJ Care Ltd is a leading provider of specialist neurological care and neuro rehabilitation for people with progressive or acquired neurological conditions. We specialise in the care and treatment of adults and our residents are at the heart of everything we do. Dignity, independence and holistic wellbeing is achieved through specialist care models, in-house therapies and activities provided.