Retail Sales Assistant
An excellent opportunity for experienced Retail Sales Assistants to work for a prestigious retailer in West London.
The main responsibility of this role will include:
- Merchandising stock onto the shop floor;
- Processing newly-delivered stock for sale;
- Hanging, tagging and cubing;
- Restocking shelves;
- Making sure shop floors look tidy and the goods are well-presented.
Knowledge and experience required:
- Retail experience;
- Ability to work with colleagues as part of a team
- Effective numeracy skills;
- Ability to communicate in English clearly and confidently;
- Willingness to follow orders;
- Good attention to detail.
This is a full-time temporary position with a possibility to become ongoing. The working hours will be: Monday-Saturday 08:00-18:00.
Pay rate: £8:00-£8.50 depending on experience.
Additional benefits: Additional benefits: 28 days paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday), Pension, weekly pay, online payslips.
To apply for this position reply by sending your up-to-date CV.
Apply for Retail Sales Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly