Health Care Assistant
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Interested in starting a rewarding career in care, or looking to develop your career in the neurological care sector?
Then look no further. We are currently seeking a caring and committed Health Care Assistant to join our dedicated team in Milton Keynes.
No previous experience is required, as we will provide you with all the training and support that you need. Our aim is to help you build an excellent career with true progression opportunities.
We are a close knit team that support each other like a family. You will be working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of care this industry has to offer.
This Health Care Assistant role is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals and experts that are truly some of the best in their field. You will receive all the training you need to fast track yourself to success.
If you are looking for a career, with genuine opportunities to move up the ladder, then we are a company that wants to help you, guide you and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
As a Health Care Assistant, you will be trained to take on the role of providing care for our residents in accordance with their individual care plans, under the guidance and supervision of the Nurse in Charge and Senior Health Care Assistants.
- Providing ongoing monitoring, support and assessment of all residents' needs and reporting any concerns to the Nurse in Charge.
- Building relationships and communicating with residents to help them deal with their illness and symptoms.
- Assisting with personal care including, washing, bathing and dressing.
- Serving meals and assisting with feeding when necessary.
- Helping residents to walk or get about in wheelchairs. Assisting with social and leisure activities for residents.
- Undertaking other activities to assist in the efficient running of the unit as required.
What are the working hours?
This role is full time and runs on a rolling rota basis. You will have every second weekend off and are never scheduled to work more than three shifts in a row.
Health Care Worker | Health Care Assistant | Care Assistant | Health Care | Carer | Support Worker | Neurological Care | Care Worker | Resident Carer | Neurology | Supported Living | Assisted Living
- Looking for a new and exciting career opportunity
- Committed to the highest standards of care
- Looking to enhance or develop your skills with an award winning company
- Previous care industry experience
Rewards & Benefits:
We are a business who believe in growth and development and are committed to investing in our people.
As well as a competitive salary, we also offer a range of excellent benefits including:
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Retail Discounts
- Subsidised Meals
- Free parking
- Childcare vouchers
- 'Recommend a Friend' scheme of up to £500 per referral
- Free Uniforms
Additional Package Info: Overtime is £3 an hour increase + Excellent Benefits
About Our Company:
PJ Care Ltd is a leading provider of specialist neurological care and neuro rehabilitation for people with progressive or acquired neurological conditions. We specialise in the care and treatment of adults and our residents are at the heart of everything we do. Dignity, independence and holistic wellbeing is achieved through specialist care models, in-house therapies and activities provided.
Apply for Health Care Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly