PHP Developer - Pencoed, Bridgend
Location: Pencoed, Bridgend
What 2buy2 wants from our Developer :
2buy2 are looking to appoint a Full LAMP Stack PHP Developer. The ideal candidate would have a commercial background working with PHP, and be looking to join a fast paced and growing procurement company based in Pencoed, South Wales.
As a LAMP developer you will primarily be working on the Back-End, however there may be a requirement to work on Front-End aspects for specific projects, therefore skills such as HTML, CSS and jQuery are highly desired.
Responsibilities will include:
- Integrating into third party APIs.
- Providing third party API support.
- Developing and improving the in-house suite of products.
- Providing platform support to office staff.
- Monitoring and testing existing platforms such as our bespoke in-house built CRM system.
- Writing clean, commented, easy to read and scalable code.
- Improving service speed and quality of current applications.
- Suggesting improvements to current services.
- Managing project repositories to a high standard.
- An MVC Framework
- Linux / Apache / Ubuntu service administration
- Proficient understanding of Git / SVN based version control
- Excellent understanding of Web Service protocols such as REST, SOAP and API Design
- Working with requests in formats such as JSON and XML
- Competent with OOP PHP (5.6/7.0)
- Competent with HTML, CSS/SASS
- Competent with SQL (MYSQL)
- Development experience with SugarCRM
- Building cross browsers and platform responsive websites
- Agile methodologies (SCRUM / Kanban)
- Understanding of Automated deployment processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A good understanding of the ethos and working practices of 2buy2
What we can offer you:
In addition to a competitive salary we are offering the opportunity to work for a company that is experiencing a period of exciting growth. You will also get:
- On site gym
- Subsidised canteen
Please apply online with your CV and current contact details today.