Nightshift Maintenance Supervisor
My client has a permanent vacancy for a Maintenance Supervisor to join their busy, retail building to work on a night shift in Manchester, this is a great opportunity for anyone who has relevant experience, within Facilities Management and some who is wanting to expand their knowledge within a main contractor.
Nightshift Maintenance Electrician, 10pm-8am
- Engineering Supervisor or Team Leader Experience
- Multi-Skilled Engineer - Electrical / Mechanical
- Mechanical / Electrical Qualifications
- Fault Finding Ability both Electrically & Mechanically
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide technical solutions for PPM work
- Overseeing sub-contractors
- Liaise with customer
- Supporting the Engineering Manager
- Co-ordination of PPM System across site / Scheduling of work
- Allocation of Engineering Maintenance jobs across the team.
- Ensuring that PPM activities are carried out in accordance with set schedules
- To ensure that all relevant working practices comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- Comply with Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures
- Comply with security in accordance with established policies and procedures.
For your expertise my client is offering, £33,500 + benefits.
For more details, please call Beth on 0161 238 8800
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.