Guest Relations Associate - The Ned London
Guest Relations Associate, The Ned
How The Ned Happened
Taking over the City’s disused Midland Bank Building, Soho House & Co. and New York’s Sydell Group have collaborated to restore the beautiful Grade I listed building. Hosting 9 restaurants, bars, a member’s club, Barber & Parlour, Ned’s Club Active & Relax, two swimming pools, along with six dedicated event spaces.
Friendliness, efficiency and a ‘can-do’ attitude are what people should come to expect when they visit us and our success will depend on your willingness to go that extra mile. We’re building a great team, and everyone will have the opportunity to learn and grow their skills.
We are currently recruiting for a proactive and outgoing Guest Relations Associate. The role will be responsible for delivering an exceptional guest experience from check-in to check-out and throughout the guest journey.
Excellent, above and beyond style of service is the foundation of everything we do, therefore exceptional people skills are essential. You will be comfortable with standard PC systems, have a passion for helping people and can think on your feet. Being able to multi-tasking and think outside the box, as well as being comfortable dealing with high profile guests from diverse backgrounds.
If the above sounds like you and you have proven experience in delivering amazing customer service, we would love to hear from you.
• Meeting and greeting VIP’s on arrival
• Pre-arranging unbelievable guest experience like setting up room for wedding, birthday’s and special occasion
• Looking after guest complaints
• Writing amenity cards and setting up amenity lists
• On a few occasions do VIP list when the guest relations coordinator is off
• Follow up on guest inquires during a guest stay and make sure they are looked after
• Predict guest needs and understand what a guest is looking, create a wow moment
• One of the most competitive salaries in the industry.
• 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays
• Complimentary meals on duty
• Annual staff events
• Discounted rates at The Ned
• Fantastic career growth opportunities.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
Thank you for showing your interest in The Ned – we know there’s a lot of choice out there – and we look forward to working with you.