Front Office Apprentice - Hilton Puckrup Hall, Tewkesbury
Earn a Wage while you Learn!
Hilton Puckrup Hall, Tewkesbury is looking for enthusiastic people with an interest in hospitality to join their Front Office Team as an Apprentice.
Why join us as an Apprentice?
- Work for the most recognized name in Hospitality
- Voted #9 Great Places to Work Globally!
- Be mentored by a Team of Professionals
- Receive on the Job training while you work towards a nationally recognized Level 2 Diploma.
- The Hilton Benefits include worldwide travel perks, complimentary meals provided, service charge and high street discounts including cinema tickets
What will I be doing?
- Be the face of our hotel and ensure a memorable reception experience for Guests
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times
- Inform guests about hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other hotel facilities
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- As a Receptionist you will work 5 days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays. Shifts are usually from 7am until 3pm or from 3pm until 11pm.
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Good communication and personal presentation
- Attention to detail
- Resilient and can work under pressure