Make-up Artists, FLEXIBLE Work: HEATHROW
This is an exciting opportunity for any passionate freelance, experienced or self taught Make-up Artists who wants to work on a temporary basis, working with the most iconic brands we all know and love in HEATHROW AIRPORT!
As the face of the many brands we support it is essential that you are passionate about the industry, self motivated and will provide world-class customer service, tailored to each customer’s individual needs.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be friendly, outgoing and confident
- Be dedicated to your love for Make-up and customer relations
- Be immaculately presented and well spoken
- Have the drive to traffic stop and maximize sales
- Work well in a team and represent the brands values
- Have an upbeat work ethic
- Speak excellent English
- Have luxury retail experience or experience within the beauty industry
- Be flexible and available for regular work
- Preferably have Beauty Counter experience however this is not a must
- This is great opportunity for a Makeup artist to gain invaluable experience in an exciting AIRPORT environment .
What we can offer:
- £9 - £10 per hour
- 3-5 working shifts per week, on going temporary work for a minimum of 12 months
- Great opportunity to get a well established name/brands on your CV
- Weekly pay
- On going guidance and training
- Please Note - It takes approximately 8-12 weeks to obtain your security pass to work at Heathrow. You will have an opportunity to work in our London Stores in this period.
- You can commit to minimum of 12 months temporary work.
- You have the right to work in the UK
- You can provide a 5 year check-able work history
If this sounds of interest to you and meet the criteria then please send your CV today.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.