Registered Nurse for Luxury Care Home with Nursing in Fontwell
Registered Nurse - Full Time - Care Home with Nursing - Prestigious Luxury Home - Health Care Scheme - Company Sick Pay - Benefits - Family Run Company - Flexible
Home : Claremont Lodge, Fontwell Nr Chichester
Hourly Rate : £17 (£18 Weekend, £17.25 Fri/Sun Night Rate)
Company Overview All of our Royal Bay Care Homes are proud of their warm atmosphere and dedicated, friendly teams. As part of our superior employment package, Royal Bay also provide Westfield Health care scheme, an exceptional Company Sick Pay policy as well as additional annual benefits such discount cards or vouchers.
- Previous experience preferable but not necessarily required.
- If you feel like you are a dedicated, compassionate and caring person, working in the care industry might be for you.
- Royal Bay Care Homes are enthusiastic about helping people learn on the job and achieving qualifications, encouraging all new employees through Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care as soon as they can.
- We offer full induction and training
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- competitive hourly rate plus enhancements,
- 'Auto-Enrolment Work Place Pension' scheme and a uniform is provided.
- This post is subject to DBS & POVA clearance (cost will be met by employer).
Claremont Lodge is a care home like no other. Set in a mature, three acre site developed by Royal Bay Care Homes Ltd and sensitively landscaped by international garden designer John Brookes MBE, FSGD, giving residents a peaceful garden setting. Architecturally designed to ensure generous living and communal areas, interior design has then been used to colour co-ordinate throughout.
A unique, architect designed Care Home in Fontwell, West Sussex, situated in a very special garden setting, conveniently located near to the A27, between Chichester and Arundel opposite Fontwell Park Racecourse.
With an oustanding reputation for care in the local community, Claremont Lodge Care Home is run by the Manager Roma Wood, Deputy Helen Macaulay and a team of dedicated staff with a number of relevant health care qualifications. The home is also in the process of submitting for their Gold Standards Framework accreditation (GSF). A framework for implementing improved coordination and better organisation to deliver better outcomes in line with their needs and preferences for people nearing end of life care.
Claremont Lodge Care Home is part of Royal Bay Care Homes Ltd. The Group is based in West Sussex and owns a number of Care Homes in Dorset, Northamptonshire, Sussex and Worcestershire. Royal Bay is an expanding group committed to the highest standards of care. It has been operating as a group for some 10 years, and its management team has experience in the care sector since 1976.