Book Keeper/ Accounts person
Accounts and Administration person
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a “jack of all trades” book keeper/accounts administrator to join the head office of LG lift services. The company have been established for 4 years with a strong presence in the West Midlands and the UK.
We supply lift engineering services to a wide range of customers in Schools, Hospitals, Offices, Pubs, Care Homes and everything in between.
This role will be providing Accounts/Book-keeping experience as well as general office duties and sales admin support as required (for the time being).
This position will require an aspect of tenacity, flexibility and a willingness to get stuck in without day to day management.
The right candidate will be able to grow and develop new functions in conjunction with the Directors.
Including but not limited to:
* Daily book keeping duties using the Mybusinessworks system (Barclays)
+ Factoring banking
+ Entering Purchase invoices
+ Weekly Bank reconciliation
+ Monitor accounts inbox
+ Customer Invoicing
+ Online Bank Payments
* Process account applications
* Processing Purchase orders
* Monthly customer statement run
* Monthly debtors report
* Chase overdue debt
* Monthly supplier payment run
* Monthly credit card reports and reconciliation
* Wages payment runs
* Run Quarterly VAT return
Additional temporary duties will include:
* General Office Duties
+ Stationary and supplies
+ Incoming enquiries when needed
* Vehicle Management ( Dart accounts, Toll account, London Congestion, Fines , MOT'S etc
* Basic Customer Support
* Previous book keeping and accounts management experience
* Experience with financial reporting, management reporting and customer invoicing
* Highly organised, good attention to detail and trustworthy with the ability to work autonomously
* Professional manner and customer focused with the ability to build effective relationships with customers at all levels of an organisation
* Excellent communication skills including excellent telephone manner and excellent written English for emails and documents produced
Salary (negotiable) Depending on Experience
Contract Type : Self Employed ( with the opportunity to go PAYE after qualifying period )
The role will be based in Coventry with flexible working if required.