Role: Sales Executive
Reports to: Sales Manager
Location of role: London
Accountabilities & Key tasks
- Driving new business by identifying and researching new sales opportunities.
- Building and maintaining contact databases.
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Providing regular, ongoing information on new products and services.
- Preparing activity and sales reports for the Sales Manager.
Contributing to sales team effort by meeting sales targets.
Employee Specification & Key Requirements
- Experience in a similar technical internal sales role is essential
- Sales experience
- A good level of IT skills
- Ability to prioritise, manage a high level of workload and work under pressure
- Highly organised
- Ability to continuously learn new technical aspects of products
- Structured working
- Proactive and self-motivated with an outgoing personality
- Effective customer service skills, sales driven and able to build relationships
- Communication skills including the ability to customers in a way that is easy to understand
- Effective questioning skills to understand customer needs and ability to close a sale
- A willingness to travel from time to time
Applicants will only be considered if they submit their CV
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly