Apple Store Manager - St Albans
As the leading independent Apple Reseller in the South East with stores in Hove, Chichester, Bournemouth, Guildford, St Albans and Chelmsford we aim to deliver a customer experience that’s unlike any other. As more and more people discover Apple, they visit our stores seeking ways to incorporate our products into their lives. It’s your job, as a Store Manager, to build and manage a team that create the energy and excitement around Apple products. In this role, you lead the people that help customers achieve ownership, learn new skills, get technical support and find business solutions. Every day is an opportunity for you to turn another Solutions inc. store visitor into a loyal customer.
- To motivate and develop staff
- Report to and liaise with the Retail Director
- Regularly update your team about individual and store performance
- Maintain compliance of health & safety policies using the companies program
- Manage and report about stock levels
- Prepare weekly rotas for 8+ staff
- Work with the Service Manager to identify how to maximise the efficiency and service of the repair centre
As a Store Manager, you inspire your team to deliver measurable results for the store’s various business sectors. You lead a sales force that discovers customers’ needs and delivers solutions to build Apple loyalty. Your technical support team help maintain customers’ trust in Apple and its products. In addition to team building, you create excitement around products, launches and programmes. You’re responsible for upholding our high standards regarding communication and confidentiality. And by driving your staff to create customer experiences that enhance Apple loyalty, you deliver measurable results and help enrich customers’ lives.
- 5+ years retail experience and at least 1 year in a staff management role
- Excellent delegation and organisational skills
- Extensive knowledge about and experience with current Apple Operating Systems
- Some knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to analyse, interpret and report about data such as footfall and profit
- A hands on approach
For the successful candidate we offer:
- A fantastic working environment with the worlds leading brand
- A great pay package with a generous bonus scheme
To find out more about Solutions inc visit our website.