Spicy Tadka ( www.spicytadka.co.uk ) is a well known Indian restaurant in Basingstoke area. Basingstoke knows us as a reputed and authentic Indian restaurant. As an Manager your key role would be to manage the restaurant and restaurant staff and ensure that quality of operation, service and product reflects the company’s reputation.
This is a growth oriented position where you can potentially grow and become Assistant Manager in quick time if you have potential and can do attitude.
Role and Responsibilities
- Opening and closing restaurant
- Accurately completing the cash up at the end of each service.
- Serve customer and make their visit memorable
- Demonstrating the best possible level of service at all times.
- Ensuring all areas of the restaurant are clean
- Working in accordance with the Food Safety Act, health and safety regulations and The Licensing Act. Ensuring all staff our aware of their legal responsibilities and act accordingly.
Requirements for this role:
- For this role you must have experience and good knowledge of Indian Food
- Previous restaurant experience
- A passion for food and hospitality
The Spicy Tadka Rewards
- Competitive wage
- Complimentary meals during shifts
- Discount across Basingstoke Festival Place mall shops
- A 20% staff discount for family and friend
- Yearly Bonus for competitive candidate
Apply for Restaurant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly